ecotile – The World’s No.1 Manufacturer of Interlocking Floor Tiles
ecotile Interlocking Floor Tiles is a heavy-duty flooring ideal for use in industrial, commercial and domestic applications. The ecotile range of heavy-duty floor tiles has been designed to provide a quick and simple flooring solution to almost any issue that you my be encountering, including excessive wear, paint delamination, dust, damp or contamination. ecotile is British made in our ISO9001 accredited production plant in Bedfordshire. ecotile Interlocking Floor Tiles have a proven track record in areas as diverse as busy factories with heavy fork truck traffic, to high-tech computer server rooms, supermarkets, shops, busy classrooms, garages, workshops and gyms.For further information give us a call on +49 4164.907840 to discuss your requirements or send your enquiry via email.
- Heavy Duty Interlocking Floor Tiles, 20 + years anticipated life span backed by ISO9001 manufacturers guarantee.
- Suitable for use with fork trucks, pallet trucks, cars, HGV’s and high volume pedestrian traffic.
- Quick & Simple installation, the tiles simply clip together and can be used as soon as they have been laid.
- Smart modern appearance, transform your facility into a smart, dust free working environment with minimal disruption.
- Flexible: Place directly over existing floor, ecotile can cope with most imperfections, contamination and damaged floors.
- Exceptional durability, far more versatile than traditional flooring such as resin, vinyl or rubber.
- Safe, excellent slip-resistance even when wet – Designed for industry, ideal for commercial, education or home use.
- Quiet and Warm, insulates against noise, cold and damp, helps protects the existing floor from further damage.
- Longer lasting and easier to maintain – heavy-duty wear layer, in the event of damage simple lift and replace tiles as required.
- Lower life cycle cost, no expensive repair and replacement. Easy to move, lift and re-use.
- Environmentally friendly, no glues, latex or screed. Buy back and recycling scheme included in sale of all tiles
Call us on +49 4164.907840 or Contact us online.
ecotile has been used in factories, schools and offices across Europe for over 25 years. Designed to cope with heavy vehicle and fork lift truck traffic, ecotile offers good thermal and acoustic insulation and excellent resistance to impact and vibration.
- Passenger Terminals
- Retail Outlets
- Sports Facilities